《星際穿越》令人深思經典臺詞

本文已影響2.02W人 

1. Murph: Today is my birthday. And it's a special one because you once told me that when you came back, we might be the same age. Well, now I'm the same age that you were when you left... and it'd be really great if you came back soon.

《星際穿越》令人深思經典臺詞

墨菲:今天是我的生日。這個生日很特殊,因爲你當年走的時候說,等你回來的時候我們倆大概就一樣大了。現在我已經到了你離開時的年紀……如果你能早點回來就太好了。

2. Brand: Couldn't you've told her you were going to save the world?

布蘭德:你難道沒有告訴你女兒你是去拯救世界的嗎?

Cooper: No. When you become a parent, one thing becomes really clear. And that's that you want to make sure your children feel safe.

庫珀:沒有。當你爲人父母了以後,你會非常清楚一件事,那就是你得確保你的.孩子有安全感。

3. Do not go gentle into that good night. Old age should burn and rave at close of day. Rage, Rage against the dying light.

不要溫和地走進那個良夜。白晝將盡,暮年仍應燃燒咆哮。怒斥吧,怒斥光的消逝。

4. Cooper: We'll find a way; we always have.

庫珀:我們會找到辦法的,我們總有辦法。

5. Brand: Love is the one thing that transcends time and space.

布蘭德:只有愛可以穿越時空。

6. Cooper: We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.

庫珀:我們總堅信自己有能力去完成不可能的事情。我們珍視這些時刻,這些我們敢於追求卓越、突破障礙、探索星空、揭開未知面紗的時刻,我們將這些時刻視爲我們最值得驕傲的成就。但我們已經失去了這一切。又或者,也許我們只是忘了我們仍然是開拓者,我們纔剛剛開始。那些偉大的成就不能只屬於過去,因爲我們的命運就在太空。

7. [after the explosion]

(爆炸之後)

Cooper: What's your trust setting TARS?

庫珀:塔斯,你的信任值是多少?

TARS: Lower than yours apparently.

塔斯:顯然比你們低。

8. Cooper: [When Cooper tries to reconfigure TARS] Humour 75%.

庫珀:(嘗試重新配置塔斯)幽默值,75%。

TARS: 75%. Self destruct sequence in T minus 10 9 8...

塔斯:75%。自毀程序啓動,10,9,8……

Cooper: Let's make it 65%.

庫珀:還是設置成65%吧。

9. Dr. Brand: Not sure of what I'm more afraid of, them never coming back, or coming back to find we've failed.

布蘭德博士:不知道我更害怕哪個,是他們不會再回來了,還是回來卻發現我們失敗了。

10. Cooper: Mankind was born on Earth. It was never meant to die here.

庫珀:人類生在地球, 但絕不應該在這裏滅亡。

11. Cooper: We used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt.

庫珀:我們曾經仰望星空,思考我們在宇宙中的位置,而現在我們只會低着頭,擔心如何在這片土地上活下去。

相關內容

熱門精選